War

xdmray

Here is the base coat....... just a teaser....

DSCN6246.jpg.gif

DSCN6246.jpg.gif

So Mike told me once that he pictured the Bio appearing red because it was stained from blood from soooo many kills. So that's what i was going for. Not sure if i'm too happy with it. What do you guys think.
It was so bathed in red, it lost a bit of the finer details of the sculpt.

DSCN6251.jpg.gif

DSCN6255.jpg.gif

DSCN6257.jpg.gif

DSCN6256.jpg.gif

DSCN6258.jpg.gif

And a Close up

DSCN6250.jpg.gif

DSCN6251.jpg.gif

DSCN6255.jpg.gif

DSCN6257.jpg.gif

DSCN6256.jpg.gif

DSCN6258.jpg.gif

DSCN6250.jpg.gif

Wow You've painted it already.
You can always use black/brown mix shoe polish to brush into the details then rub it off. The Gold paint is smooth so when its almost dry use a sponge to rub off it. The dried dark stains stuck in the nooks and crannies will high light all the details. so its not finished yet!

Give it a try and have fun. If not u can always get another bio from me :lol:

I think it looks good, but if you're looking for constructive criticism, I'd say it's a little too bright red. Dried bloodstains are a much darker, almost brown colour. Not saying you have to go that far, but I think if you were to tone it down a little it might look a little more imposing.

Yeah i know that dried blood is alot darker, but i also really liked Mike's paint up and was going for something like that. we'll see. i may give it some maroon. thanks for the crit hez.

here's the lenses.

DSCN6271.jpg.gif

DSCN6271.jpg.gif

Once again, nice job on the paint job. I love to see the in-progress pics. Adds to the story of how the piece comes to life. This is going to be one badass addition to your collection. I am definitely jealous!

decided this need a repaint, yet i still dont like it. gonna get another one, most likely. thanks to predator666thepain666. his paint is great and im going to go for something more like it.

terrible pics, sorry

DSCN6715.jpg

DSCN6714.jpg

DSCN6713.jpg

DSCN6712.jpg

DSCN6715.jpg

DSCN6714.jpg

DSCN6713.jpg

DSCN6712.jpg

ok here is the final paint. i am finally happy with it.
thanks to predator666thepain666's paintup for a color palette inspiration.
i used the colors- maroon, silver and black.

DSCN6723.jpg

DSCN6725.jpg

DSCN6728.jpg

DSCN6726.jpg

DSCN6723.jpg

DSCN6725.jpg

DSCN6728.jpg

DSCN6726.jpg

Very nice paint up Daman, looks really killer loving that maroon red with the Silver scales (or what ever they are) looks really good! well done.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back