War Machine gatling gun help

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by propnoob74, May 6, 2012.

1. propnoob74

propnoob74 Well-Known Member

I'm starting to build my war machine armor using Zabana''s and stagefivedrift and carnage, but I have not found a good file to make the gatling gun, I'm a noob at this that's way templates will help me a bunch...any help would be appreciated....[​IMG]

2. rensole

rensole Active Member

same here been looking all over for them aswell :/ might end up creating it out of pvc tubes XD

3. EyeofSauron

EyeofSauron Master Member

there is a pep file, but im pretty sure you do not want to pep this. scratchbuilding is the way to go on this

4. rensole

rensole Active Member

the pep is that bad? or that complex?

5. venator

venator Member

I would break out the Lego! Lego, mechano or something like that and the make the barrels out of PVC and add the covering out of thin foam..

Just throwing it out there :)

6. isusuperman

isusuperman Active Member

you would be better off with the scratch build bc the individual tubes can turn out ugly. Get pvc and scratch build it

7. EyeofSauron

EyeofSauron Master Member

believe me you dont want to pep a gazillion tubes. it will be heavy, lopsided, and need lots of finishing.

8. rensole

rensole Active Member

sauron could you link me to it ? i could do the serounding stuff and the tubes out of pvc :D

9. Finhead

Finhead Sr Member

10. propnoob74

Nice!!! Thanks guys, specially finhead; I can take the file and scratch build it, just needed something to star, I found two files but they are not unfolded here they are if somebody is brave enough, it was in Zabana's thread link below...I will use all files as reference....Files thanks to ironmansuitmk6

Here is the machine gun and ammo
    WAR MACHINE HIGH-DEF Pepakura files TEAM-UP second try

Here is the base ( the gun on the first link does not have the attachment for this base)
    WAR MACHINE HIGH-DEF Pepakura files TEAM-UP second try

Last edited: May 8, 2012
  11. tk1055

tk1055 Sr Member

You could always mod out one of the knock off Nerf miniguns from Toys r Us....Thats what Master Le did...

Propnoob, You aren't too far from me, I am near Rockford! Nice to see another builder in the area!.

12. propnoob74

Nice! I was there a few months ago working there for a week...