War Machine Build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kakar0to

really cool, have u added the light of the eyes and the arc reactor? That would make ur war machine more awesomer :p, and perhaps fix a bit ur machine gun so it aim higher, dunno if need a resize down, but overall it looks really cool, good work man :)

oh yeah i have all lights, ill take a pictures when i have all of them on.
im looking for a better machine gun like the one in the movie...

CapKaos

Thats pretty sick! Question tho: what did you end up doing for the gloves? I've noticed that you have replusors on the palms, and wnated to know what exactly you did for it. Great job man!