WAR MACHINE Build (Ironman done pg2)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

fynixdown

Re: Iron Man and War Machine Build

I just finished fiberglassing my helmets. I'm pretty sure I did everything right, I used epoxamite if that matters any. I'm just a little unsure if there's supposed to be some 'weak' spots. Like it only happens in some areas if I press hard and I'm unsure if I should add another coat of epoxamite or reinforce with more fiberglass inside.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don Juan

I just finished fiberglassing my helmets. I'm pretty sure I did everything right, I used epoxamite if that matters any. I'm just a little unsure if there's supposed to be some 'weak' spots. Like it only happens in some areas if I press hard and I'm unsure if I should add another coat of epoxamite or reinforce with more fiberglass inside.
You got air bubbles between the paper and fiberglass..you can drill a tiny hole n fill it will resin ...it happens on sharp edges where the fiberglass is hard to put in..good luck

fynixdown

You got air bubbles between the paper and fiberglass..you can drill a tiny hole n fill it will resin ...it happens on sharp edges where the fiberglass is hard to put in..good luck
Oh ok awesome, thanks a bunch :)

fynixdown

Not much of an update but figured I show something. I rebuilt my torso out of foam I did some slight modifications to the shoulder pods to be more accurate to the movie but they're still way off heh. I like the beefier ones though. I actually been pretty busy with my buddy's suit just kept forgetting to take pics. I have the full suit built for both me and him and half the pieces sealed and ready for paint.

fynixdown

Here are some pics of the Iron Man suit for my friend. We had a party the other night and rushed it to be somewhat presentable, which is why some of the colors aren't exact. I'm having a hard time trying to find a color that i like for my suit. About half my suit was painted in an ok color it was too shiny for my taste, but anyway I'll try to take some pics of it.