Want to Buy Wanted: forum member willing to do a Star Trek Voyager PADD commission

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SpnsrKzb

I would like to purchase a fully finished voyager PADD prop replica in Hero or static form. Said prop must be as screen accurate as possible, including Starfleet equipment decal on back. If forum members would kindly pm me price quotes for their hero or static versions for sale that would be great.

I am also including a picture of a hero PADD replica prop that I got from a Google image search. If anyone on the forum is able to make me one like that or better, please pm how much you would want for it. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Attachments

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SpnsrKzb

Could an Admin please move this topic to the junkyard want to buy forum? Thank you, and I apologize for my sloppiness.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Last edited: