WANTED: Forbidden Planet Blaster circuit (TCHK TCHK TCHK!)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

phase pistol

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi there! Wondering if anybody makes a circuit for the Forbidden Planet blaster. It works like this: hold down the trigger, the light stays lit, and the "TCHK TCHK TCHK! TCHK TCHK TCHK! TCHK-TCHK-TCHK-TCHK!" sound effect sounds.

LMK if somebody would be up for making 5 of these!

Karl

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

IFA

Sr Member
Did you ask to Racprops (Rich Coyle) ? You certainly know that he made some nice replicas of that gun years ago !!!

phase pistol

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Why yes, that is the sound! The specific scene in the film is where Adams fires his blaster at the Krell door, that's the sound effect I'm looking for.

phase pistol

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I asked Rich, we'll see what he says. The key here is to leave the light ON throughout, not flash it in time to the sound effect. I don't remember how Rich's worked.