Want To Know How To Get Scratch Markings In A Bio

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Double H

Using a dremmel tool maybe the best way. Certain tools allow you to cut and sand into the helmet and then I have heard of using a soldering iron on the marking you have made to make a melted/scratched effect.

made007

Sr Member
i use this technique on my scale cars, maybe you can try it too, what i do is spray my base coat(silver metallic) let dry completely then i use rave hairspray(not the one in aerosol, the one in the pump meister) then let dry, and add the top coat and let dry, then with a tooth pick i begin to scratch as desired, when you finish you can seal with matte clear coat or pledge with future, i hope this helps

4505marcel

Are you wanting to deep scratch into the bio or just in the paint work???

Deep scratches as said dremmel is your friend, great tool. For scratches in paint work, again as said a base coat of silver, then you can actually my masking fluid, sort of like a latex. Paint the desired scratches and then top coat paint. once dry you can then pick of the masking fluid leaving proper scratches in the paint.

saleenjames

im looking for indention markings in bio. like how in avp where celtics helmet was. thanks for all the info everyone. im looking at some things to work on once i finish up my kitchen remodel

hez1

I used the drum sander tool on my dremel when I did a celtic like that. I marked where I wanted the scratches first with a sharpie, then just followed the lines.

saleenjames

k thanks again. anyone have good detailed pics of the celtics helmet from avp with those markings on it so i can go by that?

made007

Sr Member
if you have the dvd put it in your computer, open up in media player and when it comes that part were it get the scratch pause and hit the print screen button, then go to paint and paste