Done /Want to Commission Jack Sparrow Replica Compass

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Belladonna

Just as the title, I'm looking to buy a Jack Sparrow replica compass or commission someone to make one as close to the original as possible.
I know that Zlurpo is no longer selling his or doing any more runs for the kits etc, and I haven't been able to find anyone else that does a replica of the compass.

If anyone is willing to part with their replica compass or is willing to make this for me, please let me know!

I will need this before August 1st.

AWEJackCompassFountainSearch.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That's not much time. You might get the toy version from eBay and make a new center piece in ultra detail plastic from Shapeways.
Other than that, only if someone already has a replica they want to part with.

Belladonna

I understand, however I thought I would ask in case anyone is able to make it for the given time frame. The zizzle one looks quite bad, even if I were to repaint it and take it apart etc. Thanks for the help.

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

The Zizzle has the right card underneath. You would need to replace the center piece. I worked this one up and sent it to Shapeways.
I might do this project just to see what it looks like.