Want to build McQuarrie blasters

It's also the part on a drill press (or a cordless drill/driver) that holds the drill bits:

chuck 61W2zKzoLfL._SX425_.jpg

Wow, I love it. That Nintendo zapper handle is perfect for it. What are you going to do for paint?
i did a gunmetal dark grey acrylic spray that was a mistake (it's dark grey with metallic), so now i have to re-do it with gunmetal from a can (metal cote), so i can buff it afterwards. the nosle is going to be silver/alu metal, the grips maybe brown but i'am doubting just to keep it black.

i did a gunmetal dark grey acrylic spray that was a mistake (it's dark grey with metallic), so now i have to re-do it with gunmetal from a can (metal cote), so i can buff it afterwards. the nosle is going to be silver/alu metal, the grips maybe brown but i'am doubting just to keep it black.

I've used a Model Masters exhaust that could be buffed and it worked pretty well. But lately I've been liking the look of graphite powder on a gloss black, it gives a nice metal look.

I've used a Model Masters exhaust that could be buffed and it worked pretty well. But lately I've been liking the look of graphite powder on a gloss black, it gives a nice metal look.
i got humrol metal cote, next time im going to try the graphite powder, i still have to finnish my dl-18 that project was in hybernation to.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back