Want to Buy Want Spider-Man suit.

Casey2124

Hey guys! So I may be willing to trade for a Spider-Man suit. I have a 1/6th Scale Hot Toys Sideshow The Amazing Spider-Man that I may want to trade. I've had it for about 3 weeks and it's been opened, but has stayed in the box. I am not sure if I want to part with it yet, but if you are interested please message me. Thank you!

Randy Guhl

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Don't wanna sound like an ass here but you may need to be realistic with your expectations. Unless its a zentai zentai suit (which are garbage and they steal patterns) most aren't going to do the trade.

Casey2124

Don't wanna sound like an ass here but you may need to be realistic with your expectations. Unless its a zentai zentai suit (which are garbage and they steal patterns) most aren't going to do the trade.
I didn't say what I was expecting. I just posted it to see what I could get. Thank you for your input though.

Casey2124

The bump. If a difference needs to be paid or anything I would still like to hear from you if you are interested.

cha0tic

Most people won't take a trade for it, and on top of that your tag is want to buy while it should be trade.
But most people want the money for there service instead of a trade, but good luck man maybe a seamstress whose a collector will come along.

Casey2124

The bump. Remember if a difference needs to be paid please still contact me. I can trade as well along with it.

Randy Guhl

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER