Unlimited Run WannaWanga Bunker Bomb Kit.

The ideal solution would be to make one already textured. Resin print the master and make resin castings of that. Actually injection molded castings. :) Yes I know. $$$

Holding your spray can a few inches further than the proper distance and spraying a light coat can give you a sandy texture (the paint partially dries before hitting the object). Might be enough for a similar texture.

Thanks for putting this together, Roy - order is in!

Are those ECO Grips brand new also? I don't remember seeing them before and can't find a post here about them.

Thanks for putting this together, Roy - order is in!

Are those ECO Grips brand new also? I don't remember seeing them before and can't find a post here about them.

Yeah! Brand new. Very precise, injection molded, with adhesive backing so very convenient. Cheaper than the machined grips because these are molded rather than extruded.

I was lucky enough to be able to get a kit pre-launch. It came in yesterday and I have done a dry fit. Here is a shot of the first fit. I have since drilled and tapped the holes (per the amazing instructions and blueprints) and everything is fitting together nicely now. Next week is sanding and priming. I can’t thank Roy enough for putting this kit out there.
884AF441-2FE0-4017-8653-B333D04DB33B.jpeg
337DB542-50A2-4D76-9EC6-5D8B5764006C.jpeg

I was lucky enough to be able to get a kit pre-launch. It came in yesterday and I have done a dry fit. Here is a shot of the first fit. I have since drilled and tapped the holes (per the amazing instructions and blueprints) and everything is fitting together nicely now. Next week is sanding and priming. I can’t thank Roy enough for putting this kit out there.View attachment 1365724View attachment 1365725

Thanks Chris and you're welcome!
Will you be using the real wader's studs?

Thanks Chris and you're welcome!
Will you be using the real wader's studs?

I think I might. I was thinking I would cut one of the split rivets off for easier installation and then secure with some superglue. I would be nervous trying to spread the rivet inside. My luck I would crack the resin.

I think I might. I was thinking I would cut one of the split rivets off for easier installation and then secure with some superglue. I would be nervous trying to spread the rivet inside. My luck I would crack the resin.

It's easy enough to squeeze the split ends together so they form a straight line again. Then you can probably just pop it in. The resin doesn't easily break.

I think you should try to straighten the tongs and have a slight spread to them. Just enough to pressure fit into the hole. I did that with mine on the V2 and did not have to apply an adhesive.

Yeah, but the ends are visible on the real prop. I need it in the splayed position. Leaving one intact allows this to be seen. I hope I explained that so it makes sense.

In any case, the kit is amazing. Even painting the resin ones will look just like the screen used props.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back