Interest WannaWanga Bunker Bomb Kit. Launch date: Nov 6!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

russellsch

Sr Member
I'm in a place of horrible internet connection! I've been trying for days... can anyone hear me? If you can, this is very important... please, before all is lost... you must tell Roy, to sign me up for the bunker bomb run!
Now, I must hu^~*___......

roygilsing

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm in a place of horrible internet connection! I've been trying for days... can anyone hear me? If you can, this is very important... please, before all is lost... you must tell Roy, to sign me up for the bunker bomb run!
Now, I must hu^~*___......

LOL!!

petsko

I'm ready Roy, sign me up!
IMG_20200926_080106_Bokeh.jpg