WandaVision

In the newest trailer for WandaVision there is a label for a bottle of wine that has been causing quite a stir. It translates into "House of Contempt," but if you just take the first letter of that word then it becomes "House of M!" My question is, has anyone made this wine label yet?

View attachment 1356872
One of the fonts look like it could be Copperplate. I was thinking the "maison" on the label could be the Avengers mansion but I haven't found any depictions of it that look the same.

In the newest trailer for WandaVision there is a label for a bottle of wine that has been causing quite a stir. It translates into "House of Contempt," but if you just take the first letter of that word then it becomes "House of M!" My question is, has anyone made this wine label yet?

wine label screenshot.jpg

label 2.jpg

I got a higher rez screen shot. I am working on the label.

Attachments

• pic 2.jpg
    pic 2.jpg
    396.1 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

View attachment 1356872
Does it not translate as house of misery, ye house of m tho

well done jintosh on your label:)

View attachment 1413277

Okay, to the best of my ability to read or interpret what it says.....here's the label.
(and yes, some things I guessed at, and yes, naturally, I used a similar house)
Nice job, however some changes need to be made, this is a French label so it has an accent on the E of Mépris, some fonts need to be changed and thicker. Otherwise it is a very good starting point. Congratulations.

Caplan

I add one thing, although the angle of the capture is difficult to see, I will look at the writing Bordeaux (and not Bordeux) in the case of a French wine (a Bordeaux), which is partly why the alignment of your texts are not framed add a letter or the A from Bordeaux and they will be almost in alignment.

Caplan

Here ! with these modifications you can see that you are perfectly in alignment with the different texts, and ditto for the accent of MEPRIS. you are now very near congratulations.

Caplan

I had noticed that too, but the definition of capture does not show exactly what it looks like, plus the symbols seem to all be connected.

Caplan

pic    9.jpg

One is sharper than the others. It's a cross. But with equal lines. A plus sign. Is there some cross associated with FRANCE that might be slightly different then a PLUS sign ?

----edit-----

There is something called a French cross, but doesn't really look like this.
I can choose one of THESE Templar Crosses.

crosses-templar.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back