WandaVision Scarlet Witch suit

AllyBP

So I drew the new suit to make my templates by pausing the episode (especially for the back since there's no pic of it yet) and I thought about sharing with you all for those who wants to do it as well, since this forum helped me so much with some of my cosplays.
I usually do this so I can built my templates understanding better how the suit is put together. I'm no designer, but I think u can have an idea.
I'm thinking about doing a video about the process, maybe it can help others wanting to sew it from scratch. Let me know what u guys think.
I'm also adding here pics from the tiara that got posted online (my friend tagged me on the post, but I don't know who did the images).

155184007_3673972779366346_8176827335949653374_n.jpg

156589628_3673972772699680_7881103274690537413_n.jpg

157255493_3673972776033013_8016625577042868484_n.jpg

20210305_232828.jpg

the dark blue lines are dark red
the gray painted areas are black
the rest is a dark red texturized fabric
the back of the neck is impossible to see, so I guessed here.
The back of the cape is open

So I drew the new suit to make my templates by pausing the episode (especially for the back since there's no pic of it yet) and I thought about sharing with you all for those who wants to do it as well, since this forum helped me so much with some of my cosplays.
I usually do this so I can built my templates understanding better how the suit is put together. I'm no designer, but I think u can have an idea.
I'm thinking about doing a video about the process, maybe it can help others wanting to sew it from scratch. Let me know what u guys think.
I'm also adding here pics from the tiara that got posted online (my friend tagged me on the post, but I don't know who did the images).

View attachment 1433515

View attachment 1433516
View attachment 1433517

View attachment 1433522

the dark blue lines are dark red
the gray painted areas are black
the rest is a dark red texturized fabric
the back of the neck is impossible to see, so I guessed here.
The back of the cape is open
E8F2C361-40E5-4BA5-B58C-0CF20F4B6693.jpeg

this is the most high res pic I found. Thank you for drafting this and sharing the process. I’ve been cosplaying for years and I am utterly stumped on where to even begin with this one

View attachment 1433556
this is the most high res pic I found. Thank you for drafting this and sharing the process. I’ve been cosplaying for years and I am utterly stumped on where to even begin with this one
Thank u so much
Yep this one is tricky. I did the Captain Marvel one from scratch and had a really hard time with that one, I think this one here is even harder. But let's try hehe
I'm analyzing now to see the best ways of doing it, will try some stuff before actually do it so I get the hard parts right.
When I actually start the outfit, I'll make a video step by step and post here when is ready

Update:

Here's the models for the front and the pants of the suit.

Just like the back part:
Dark blue lines are dark red details
The grey parts are black. I'll use fake leather and fake leather threads for the smaller details (same with the dark red details)

I'll make a template for the detail of her "belt" and post here later. I'll use eva foam, primer and silver paint for it. Underneath this detail there's the texturized dark red fabric with the thin black detail on the edge.

Like I've said, I'll use fake leather for the larger parts of the corset and neck, but u can also make them with worbla (we don't have that in Brazil), or Eva foam (I'm not that good with eva)
All parts in white are texturized fabric in dark red color.

The pants are also texturized but in black
For those, I'll use a jacquard fabric that has texture like hives (we really don't have that many options with fabrics in Brazil and I can't buy them from abroad now so I usually go for the next best thing)

The yellow details of the paint are dark silver and the blue lines are dark red.
I use this system so I won't get lost when trying to figure out which part is which.

The gloves: same material as her entire outfit: dark red texturized fabric
It has details on it: the grey lines are all black. Thin and large details. Is a fingerless glove.

I've noticed she also has a cape she wears over her outfit (when she flies away and puts the hood on) and I have a cape I did from my Raven cosplay that is exactly like hers (I'll add it in the video how I did that for those who wants to do her cape as well)

20210306_001307.jpg
20210306_001300.jpg

I don’t know how many other people noticed, but her silver buckle, much like the Toyota logo, contains all the letters to spell out “WITCH”.

I’m gonna try and print it and see how it comes out.
post here the results later ^^
I ordered with a friend of mine but she won't print it, she'll use biscuit. I'll add some led on it, to have that shiny effect from when she's transforming. Let's see how that goes.

I don’t know how many other people noticed, but her silver buckle, much like the Toyota logo, contains all the letters to spell out “WITCH”.
Wow. I didn't haha. Nice to know this
Back with more. Not a lot of pics out yet, but This link has three images of the Hot Toys figure of this costume (including what some of the cape texture looks like): WandaVision Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Scarlet Witch Figure And More Revealed

Marvel.com lists an Entertainment Earth (supposedly exclusive) life size tiara coming soon. There are pics of it in a Slideshow here: Shop Marvel Must Haves: ‘WandaVision’ Episode 9

I hope this is helpful.
yas this is really helpful. Thank u

Hope the product images helped. Sideshow just posted all of their photos of their 12 inch Wanda figure. The very last picture has a good picture of the cape design The Scarlet Witch Sixth Scale Collectible Figure by Hot Toys

GameStop has a tiara up for preorder, but I don’t think that it looks much like the one on the show. https://www.gamestop.com/toys-colle...ck-jewelry-set-only-at-gamestop/11116337.html
thanksss yes all images help ^^
the tiara I'll have a friend of mine making it for me, because I'm in Brazil and to order things from abroad now is kind hard (1 dollar = 5 reais to us), but I'll post her work here as well. She's awesome.

Update:
I've decided to post my video in 2 parts (because of the pandemic I won't be able to finish the suit now), so I'll post the first part with the templates and the belt piece I made, the second part will have the suit, gloves, boots, cape.
I'll be editing the 1st part this weekend, so I think next week I'll have it on my Instagram, then I'll post the link here
thank you so much everyone helping, it helped me fix my templates with smaller details I couldn't see before.
And if anyone tries it, post here so we can see the progress as well ^^

Excited to see how this build goes!

As far as the fabric, just an FYI: if you're willing to shell out the cash, Parallel Life Studios has recently released their screen-accurate fabric for Scarlet Witch...if not, it still provides a nice close up of the texture: wanda

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back