Wandavision Darkhold

Nemesis9

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I’m looking to make one, so I thought I’d create a thread for anyone else interested to dump in any hi res shots of the book they found. This should be a fun one!
635011E5-F829-4386-8675-516965D62153.jpeg

This is on my to do list too, especially as I have yet to finish the Agents of SHIELD Darkhold that I started some years ago.
renaissance-man-Darkhold.jpg

I took some screenshots ready to get to work on this.
Good luck with your build.

MCU-Darkhold-Sparky-and-book.jpg

MCU-Darkhold-12.jpg

MCU-Darkhold-11.jpg

MCU-Darkhold-10.jpg

MCU-Darkhold-9.png

MCU-Darkhold-8.png

MCU-Darkhold-7.png

MCU-Darkhold-6.png

MCU-Darkhold-5.png

MCU-Darkhold-4.png

MCU-Darkhold-23.png

MCU-Darkhold-2.png

MCU-Darkhold-1.png

You are the man, thank you for these shots. Really looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

I've watched the first episode of WandaVision Assembled and it was great to find out all of the details that went into making this 9 part epic.

Sadly there weren't any shots of the Darkhold prop for those looking for reference but there is a wealth of behind the scenes detail and this was just the first episode I expect other episodes to focus on different departments.
Definitely worth watchng though.

I've watched the first episode of WandaVision Assembled and it was great to find out all of the details that went into making this 9 part epic.

Sadly there weren't any shots of the Darkhold prop for those looking for reference but there is a wealth of behind the scenes detail and this was just the first episode I expect other episodes to focus on different departments.
Thanks for the update. Im sure once they do get behind the scenes of the last 2 or 3 episodes theyll show em.

Any luck?

I know this is an old thread but I came across an interview that says the Darkhold was actually created by the Dr Strange 2 prop team and loaned to WandaVision, so I think if there’s going to be any behind the scenes stuff about it, it will be tied to MoM.

I know this is an old thread but I came across an interview that says the Darkhold was actually created by the Dr Strange 2 prop team and loaned to WandaVision, so I think if there’s going to be any behind the scenes stuff about it, it will be tied to MoM.
There will be an Assembled episode for Dr Strange ITMOM on Disney+ fairly soon, we may getting a glimpse at the prop then. Fingers crossed.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back