Service Wand Company 10th Doctor Sonic screwdriver battery replacement

kursosawa

Sr Member
Hello everyone. It appears that any people's 10th Doctor sonic screwdriver remote batteries are showing their age these days. I will be offering a send in battery replacement service in batches.

Price:
$45 + return shipping.

Please post below if you wish to have your sonic battery replaced.

For your shipping reference, the sonics will be sent to Orange County, California.

I'm interested in this service as my Sonic needs a battery replacement, however I have tried to carefully take the Sonic apart. I successfully got the top collar section off without damaged to the exterior but two of the "tabs" broke off. Can that be fixed? Or is there a better way to secure the top collar back on?

Hi there, are you still doing this service? Got a wand company sonic from ebay recently but it's battery seems to be dead. Potentially interested in this.

Mine is still working but Im thinking ahead and would probably get it done for longevity. Did you ever find that pick of one recently completed?

Are these batteries lasting longer than the originals?

I guess my question is, is the sonic itself draining the batteries just in normal operation, or were the original batteries defective?

Thanks

I know this is an old post but is this service still available? I have two sonics and they had their batteries replaced by the one company actually sent them back to England to get them done but it seems that the batteries are already starting to lose their charge. They only last for an hour if turned on. if possible I would like to take advantage of your service

Does anyone know what the model of the battery is?

Any good videos online?
Start a new thread with this question and I bet you will get an answer, a step by step instruction and even pictures or just search "New 10th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver Universal Remote" and look at the last few pages of the thread. ;)

Last edited:
Start a new thread with this question and I bet you will get an answer, a step by step instruction and even pictures or just search "New 10th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver Universal Remote" and look at the last few pages of the thread. ;)
Big Thanks!

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has this issue.

Rechargables have their place, but in this instance replacable batteries would have worked better, like they did w/ the 11th Doctor sonic.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back