Walter White sculpt for a silicone mask.

NINJABIKER

Ok so i really want a walter white mask. In my mask collection so im giving it ago im happy the way its going i know the show have been and gone but dam i loved it i have the big poster of the show on my livingroom wall want a corner self to display the mask on a head form.
i have seen a few masks of him now and thought i would give him ago now this is the first time i have attempted to sculpt a person the rest of the masks i have done are of horror characters here are a few photos of him atm.
DSCF1468.JPG
DSCF1469.JPG
DSCF1470.JPG
DSCF1472.JPG

frosty

Sr Member
For a first go at a likeness head i'd say you did pretty well, i'd have used real hair on it to make it more realistic, very nice

NINJABIKER

I forgot to mention that sorry the goatie is just to help me its not attached to the sculpt as theres detail under it.

NINJABIKER

Ok so made a few changes gave the forehead wrinkles some more depth also the neck has been changed.

DSCF1479.JPG

DSCF1480.JPG

DSCF1479.JPG

DSCF1480.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

NINJABIKER

Sharpened up the ears a little looked a little smooth need to detail them up with skin textures now also the forehead has been softened up.

DSCF1481.JPG

DSCF1482.JPG

DSCF1483.JPG

DSCF1481.JPG

DSCF1482.JPG

DSCF1483.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

NINJABIKER

Hi the mould was done in 3 pieces resin and fiberglass with the head form being the core. The silicone was from smooth on ecoflex 00-30