Walter White sculpt for a silicone mask.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

NINJABIKER

Ok so i really want a walter white mask. In my mask collection so im giving it ago im happy the way its going i know the show have been and gone but dam i loved it i have the big poster of the show on my livingroom wall want a corner self to display the mask on a head form.
i have seen a few masks of him now and thought i would give him ago now this is the first time i have attempted to sculpt a person the rest of the masks i have done are of horror characters here are a few photos of him atm.
DSCF1468.JPG
DSCF1469.JPG
DSCF1470.JPG
DSCF1472.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

frosty

Sr Member
For a first go at a likeness head i'd say you did pretty well, i'd have used real hair on it to make it more realistic, very nice

NINJABIKER

I forgot to mention that sorry the goatie is just to help me its not attached to the sculpt as theres detail under it.

NINJABIKER

Ok so made a few changes gave the forehead wrinkles some more depth also the neck has been changed.

DSCF1479.JPG

DSCF1480.JPG

DSCF1479.JPG

DSCF1480.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

NINJABIKER

Sharpened up the ears a little looked a little smooth need to detail them up with skin textures now also the forehead has been softened up.

DSCF1481.JPG

DSCF1482.JPG

DSCF1483.JPG

DSCF1481.JPG

DSCF1482.JPG

DSCF1483.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

NINJABIKER

Hi the mould was done in 3 pieces resin and fiberglass with the head form being the core. The silicone was from smooth on ecoflex 00-30