This is one of the first Ghost Traps I modified as part of a prop commission from a friend of a friend. Basic job, but I wanted to include as much detail as possible. Gave it a whole new paint job (with focus on weathering and small details that were missing), added the missing knob panel (thanks to a piece of sheet styrene), added all the proper grub screws, hand applied the caution stripes using tape (a technique similar to the one used on the screen-used prop), and extended the original cord connecting the foot pedal to the trap by adding some extra wire in between both parts, and wrapping that with wire loom. Most of the electronic effects were left untouched, except for the yellow bar graph LED's at the front and the power switch. The bar graph sequence was going in the wrong direction, so I took the LED board off of the housing by carefully melting the two plastic tabs holding it in place, flipping the board, and gluing it back into place. I also removed the original power switch, and replaced it with a more accurate SPST toggle switch. I did not modify the pedal (per request of the buyer), and I did not fill in the screw holes on the one side of the trap, as I still wanted the electronics to be accessible in case they were in need of repair.