"Walking Dead" Zombie Makeup

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ChickenHaunt

Zombie makeup inspired by KNB EFX Group's work on "The Walking Dead," particularly the "Bicycle Girl" zombie from season 1.
Custom foam latex appliance, PAX paint, alcohol-activated makeup, creme makeup, custom out-of-mouth dentures.

Sculpture pics here: Mr. Chicken's Haunt: Zombie Makeup Sculpt

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SemperBourne

I couldnt tell if that was just a mask or real make up until I saw the pics of you moving in it..That looks awesome man..great job!!

xdmray

ha you seem to belong to all the same forums that i do. which is probably true for most of us. :)
like i said before. nice work!

NexusFX

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
amazing, this is an area im venturing into as well. stunning work dude!