"Walking Dead" Zombie Makeup

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ChickenHaunt

Sr Member
6299549298_cb3eba58c7_z.jpg

Zombie makeup inspired by KNB EFX Group's work on "The Walking Dead," particularly the "Bicycle Girl" zombie from season 1.
Custom foam latex appliance, PAX paint, alcohol-activated makeup, creme makeup, custom out-of-mouth dentures.

Sculpture pics here: Mr. Chicken's Haunt: Zombie Makeup Sculpt

6299549262_3d3ea6f409_z.jpg

6299549286_e3ae66c416_z.jpg

6299549256_566a028884_z.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SemperBourne

I couldnt tell if that was just a mask or real make up until I saw the pics of you moving in it..That looks awesome man..great job!!

xdmray

ha you seem to belong to all the same forums that i do. which is probably true for most of us. :)
like i said before. nice work!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.