Walking Dead Rick Jacket

Hey! I know this thread hasn’t had anything going on for a while and I’m a little bit late to the party, but I just recently jumped on the train of being a big fan of this jacket and wanting to pick one up. I’m wanting to place an order for the Magnoli one, but was wondering if anyone would be able to help me find the measurements of the original UGG jacket in a size small?

Finally have pics of the updated lining:

zmhJoyDl.jpg

Will post updates of the entire jacket soon... hopefully.

Hopefully... these shouldn't be too far off now that we've got the lining. I am trying to source some slightly darker faux fur for the collar though. Hopefully that doesn't hold things up to much.

It has arrived! Just A Dead Man Razor1986

This is jacket I ordered with the Ugg size L measurements. My build is 5'10 184 lbs, the jacket fits about just right but for a slightly looser fit kinda like what Rick has I would have sized up to what would be Uggs XL measurements. Also the interior padding is a bit thick and makes the jacket a little heavier, so if you live in a warmer climate like I do I would request slightly thinner padding :lol: I kinda got excited and took some pictures but if you guys got any more questions or want more pictures lemme know! Updated coloring looks much better also, the side panels are more brown and the suede looks much darker like the OG jacket Indy Magnoli You did a fantastic job on the jacket thanks for your cooperation with us on this project, I hope this marks a big milestone for everyone!

Last edited:
Hi all I'm new here!!

I have been reading the comments and following what's been going on I am the proud owner of a Suzhadi jacket but I feel I may have made a mistake as magnoli version seems to have it nailed it... That being said if I was post my size I was wondering if you guys could help me get the most accurate fit based on your experience with the jacket and sizing?

Hi all I'm new here!!

I have been reading the comments and following what's been going on I am the proud owner of a Suzhadi jacket but I feel I may have made a mistake as magnoli version seems to have it nailed it... That being said if I was post my size I was wondering if you guys could help me get the most accurate fit based on your experience with the jacket and sizing?
I have a suzhadi also. My biggest issue is the shoulders make it look like I have shoulder pads, which to me makes it look more like a girls jacket. Drives me nuts. But the magnoli collar looks off to me and is pretty expensive. I’m thinking about selling mine and moving on… I think magnoli will work with you on measurements and sizing. Good luck.

I have a suzhadi also. My biggest issue is the shoulders make it look like I have shoulder pads, which to me makes it look more like a girls jacket. Drives me nuts. But the magnoli collar looks off to me and is pretty expensive. I’m thinking about selling mine and moving on… I think magnoli will work with you on measurements and sizing. Good luck.
Yeah I also have that issue with the shoulders!! Yeah Im not sure but I do find Suzhadi collar way to bulky, Definitely time to upgrade, thanks for answering

It has arrived! Just A Dead Man Razor1986

This is jacket I ordered with the Ugg size L measurements. My build is 5'10 184 lbs, the jacket fits about just right but for a slightly looser fit kinda like what Rick has I would have sized up to what would be Uggs XL measurements. Also the interior padding is a bit thick and makes the jacket a little heavier, so if you live in a warmer climate like I do I would request slightly thinner padding :lol: I kinda got excited and took some pictures but if you guys got any more questions or want more pictures lemme know! Updated coloring looks much better also, the side panels are more brown and the suede looks much darker like the OG jacket Indy Magnoli You did a fantastic job on the jacket thanks for your cooperation with us on this project, I hope this marks a big milestone for everyone!

Hi this looks amazing I'm hoping to get mine ordered soon, by any chance do you have the original UGG measurements for XL, XXL if so that would be amazing help as I think it might be best to go based off of one of those size's?

So I'm now in the production queue for my jacket!! From magnoli, Excited is an understatement! Although it's painful how long the wait is but I'm sure it will be worth it. Anyone on here that has had one know if it's likely to come earlier by any chance?

So I'm now in the production queue for my jacket!! From magnoli, Excited is an understatement! Although it's painful how long the wait is but I'm sure it will be worth it. Anyone on here that has had one know if it's likely to come earlier by any chance?
If I’m being completely honest.. there’s no telling, I ordered mine over a year ago and have yet to receive it.
However you may have better luck than me

Welcome to the waiting gang:p
1641509639584.png

If I’m being completely honest.. there’s no telling, I ordered mine over a year ago and have yet to receive it.
However you may have better luck than

However you may have better luck than me
A year!? Why so long?? Did you ask for anything specifically that would cause it to take so long.. a year doesn't sit quite right with me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back