Walking Dead Rick Jacket

Just A Dead Man

It's painful that ... Did you ask for anything specifically to be done?
I didn't ask for anything specifically to be done with it no. I'm also a bit worried that they will be using the wrong measurements and send it to the wrong address. Since i placed the order, i've moved and asked them to update the shipping address. I got a reply back saying they will, but looking at the order page it hasn't changed. That was roughly 3-4 months ago now i think.

Butoden

A year!? Why so long?? Did you ask for anything specifically that would cause it to take so long.. a year doesn't sit quite right with me.
Well yes, I sent my own shearling and zippers to use. However that was around 10 maybe 11 months ago before they even started production on my jacket. Around a month ago I received a messaged saying my zippers would not work. Ive also never seen a single picture of my jacket after asking countless times, I’m honestly not sure what’s going on.

SDG

I didn't ask for anything specifically to be done with it no. I'm also a bit worried that they will be using the wrong measurements and send it to the wrong address. Since i placed the order, i've moved and asked them to update the shipping address. I got a reply back saying they will, but looking at the order page it hasn't changed. That was roughly 3-4 months ago now i think.
Oh really? That's no ideal.. I'd be on their case if it was me, give them your order number and that I'm sure they will give you some kind of explanation as to where it is and how long it should take?
Well yes, I sent my own shearling and zippers to use. However that was around 10 maybe 11 months ago before they even started production on my jacket. Around a month ago I received a messaged saying my zippers would not work. Ive also never seen a single picture of my jacket after asking countless times, I’m honestly not sure what’s going on.
That's
Wow I can't believe that, honestly that does leave me a little concerned now .. keep my fingers crossed for you, hopefully it sorts it's itself out and there's been a misunderstanding. I'm hoping I don't have any issues.

Just A Dead Man

So i've finally received the Magnoli UGG. It tok a total of 8 months and 7 days from the date the order was placed until i had it in hands. If there is still any interest in this, let met know and i'll post my initial thoughts on the jacket and my experience with Magnoli.

Attachments

• Magnoli UGG.jpg
    Magnoli UGG.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 28

TWDFANS

I recently purchased an original Ugg Belfast Suede bomber jacket if anyone would like more pictures. The previous owner had the collar altered to match Rick's on the show.

gator27

So i've finally received the Magnoli UGG. It tok a total of 8 months and 7 days from the date the order was placed until i had it in hands. If there is still any interest in this, let met know and i'll post my initial thoughts on the jacket and my experience with Magnoli.
im interested to hear your experience and a review of the product. i have considererd getting this jacket from magnoli but have never pulled the trigger.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.