Walking Dead Rick Jacket

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ryeinlloyd

Hey! I know this thread hasn’t had anything going on for a while and I’m a little bit late to the party, but I just recently jumped on the train of being a big fan of this jacket and wanting to pick one up. I’m wanting to place an order for the Magnoli one, but was wondering if anyone would be able to help me find the measurements of the original UGG jacket in a size small?

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Finally have pics of the updated lining:

zmhJoyDl.jpg

Will post updates of the entire jacket soon... hopefully.

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hopefully... these shouldn't be too far off now that we've got the lining. I am trying to source some slightly darker faux fur for the collar though. Hopefully that doesn't hold things up to much.

nladyman

It has arrived! Just A Dead Man Razor1986

This is jacket I ordered with the Ugg size L measurements. My build is 5'10 184 lbs, the jacket fits about just right but for a slightly looser fit kinda like what Rick has I would have sized up to what would be Uggs XL measurements. Also the interior padding is a bit thick and makes the jacket a little heavier, so if you live in a warmer climate like I do I would request slightly thinner padding :lol: I kinda got excited and took some pictures but if you guys got any more questions or want more pictures lemme know! Updated coloring looks much better also, the side panels are more brown and the suede looks much darker like the OG jacket Indy Magnoli You did a fantastic job on the jacket thanks for your cooperation with us on this project, I hope this marks a big milestone for everyone!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.