Walking Dead Morgan Costume please Help

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

burnicus

Hi all, have got everything for my cosplay of Morgan from TWD, but I'm having trouble with nailing down the jacket, found a lot of ones that are close, but just haven't found that one that is just right, please help me

Thanks,
Sam Martin

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Webley

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi. I also am interested in Morgan's gear. If you guys would be willing to PM me or post the brands/styles of his gear, I'd appreciate it. Thanks

gothic

Sr Member
we live in hope............:facepalm ill just add it to the long last of "can you help and never reply list"