Walking Dead Bicycle Girl Resin Kit

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

drthomasholmes

I just received the pics of this piece from the producer. I can only take credit for the sculpture, as the producer supplied the paint application.
It is 1/6 scale and available as a resin kit. [...]

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

cayman shen

Master Member
That's fabulous...and a random note: I really like how the grass turned out. I know that's an odd thing to notice, but...

Tony Hardy

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
By the way, I took the liberty of forwarding pics of your kit to Greg Nicotero. I've known Greg for a number of years, so I knew he'd get a kick out of seeing it (he's a fanboy too). For those of you who might not know, Greg is the Co-Executive Producer and is in charge of makeup for AMC's "Walking Dead" series. Greg said he liked the sculpt a lot!