Wait! Donner version of Superman 2...sex while still Kryptonian???

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I got my Hot Toys Superman today and I had to put in a related movie, while putting him in various poses. I chose Superman 2...the Dick Donner version. If you're familiar with this one, Supes has sex with Lois BEFORE he changes to 'human'! Now for more reasons than I can count, does this just seem wrong? I mean...he could hurt her. Right?
Or am I just overthinking this? In the original version (as silly as it is) they took this in to account and they at least waited until he lost his powers so that he would be human.
Is it just me or does it seem...wrong? :lol

I guess if he couldn't control himself during the process. Or maybe he was faster than a speeding bullet and she didn't feel it until it was already over.

He pulled out

Mods, if this gets me in trouble, please just give me a slap on the wrist and not an infraction.

Mods, if this gets me in trouble, please just give me a slap on the wrist and not an infraction.

I can't imagine it would. Maybe I misunderstood, was the original question targeted at the speed of his supersperm, or the possible friction burns that could be caused while getting down with the Man of Steel?

Reminds me of the Dark Knight Strikes Again comic where Supes tells his daughter with wonder woman not to try sex with humans as they can get hurt lol

kryptonium condom
HP351599.jpg

LOL I think in the original (non Donner cut) it still happened before he lost the powers.

I think he just has to use restraint. There are a lot of very strong guys out there that sleep with smaller women. They're capable of using restraint on not breaking them like a toothpick.

As... creepy an analogy as this is... thing of it like us picking up a toddler or a baby. He have the strength to kill the child quite easily. But we don't because we know it's a toddler. The same could be said for Superman picking up a criminal. He could break every bone in their body, but he doesn't. He knows what he's doing.

...I hope I don't get an infraction just for replying to this thread. I've tried to keep it as clean as possible.

They covered this in Smallville too, Jor-El had been to earth and taught Clark Techniques of restraint, and I don't mean S&M.

However,
When the moment he finishes comes...he cannot control that so that is when she would get hurt I would think....if everything is super with him.
There was a rather lengthy article on this subject when the movie had come out. Someone really thought it out.
Controlling your strength is different than controlling an involuntary muscle contraction.
He would have had to wait til his powers were gone to do this deed.

The other argument would have been would he have felt her in his super state? He doesn't feel cold or hot on a normal level. He is invulnerable so, how would that also affect his feeling of her as well....interesting excersize to think about.

If you're familiar with this one, Supes has sex with Lois BEFORE he changes to 'human'! Now for more reasons than I can count, does this just seem wrong? I mean...he could hurt her. Right?
Is it just me or does it seem...wrong? :lol

I think she would be like a water rocket taking off if she were on top. :lol:love :confused
Lynn

Just 'cause he has super powers doesn't mean EVERYTHING is super.

When he cries he can't control it but it's not a waterfall, they're regular tears.

You guys are reading WAY too much into this! :lol

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back