Vote For My Predator Suit!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TehEl1te

Hey guys, so CreateforLess invited me to a costume contest they were holding for a $150 "shopping spree" to their site. So I entered! WOuld be cool to get a little extra cash to throw at this incredibly addicting hobby haha!

If you have a facebook, you just have to "like" my photo in the link provided below! Thanks a million in advance you guys!

Mods, I hope I put this in the right section haha!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150358891465698&set=a.10150358891345698.348214.103375760697&type=3&theater

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TehEl1te

Thanks guys! I know its a small contest but I order from these guys a lot for the Mortal Kombat commissions I do so this is a really huge help!! I can't thank you enough!