Voodoo's Hut

YautjaVoodoo

==-Voodoo's Hut-==

Hallo there! Welcome to the Hut! I'm fairly new to the Yautja/Predator universe as a whole, and even newer to these forums, but I promise I don't bite...much :eek: I'm a compulsive doodler and will draw pretty much anything that pops in to my head. I am not averse to gore and horror either, which is such a rare quality in a dainty girl like myself. I tend to draw in a semi-realistic, animation or comic-book style of way, although I could probably do realistic if I sat down for long enough, lol. Anyways, hopefully you'll enjoy my random doodles and artwork, let me know what you think, and I happily take requests if you have a Yautja original character you'd like to see drawn

Sketches/Doodles;
'Centurion'
'Sabre'
Female Yautja concept
Kare's Yautja Request
Ancient101 Yautja Request
XenoPredDragon's Request

Completed;
'Sabre' (colour)
Voodoo Yautja
Voodoo Yautja 2

I'll kick things off with two sketches;

doodles-pred-centurion.jpg.gif

Nicknamed this one 'Centurion' because some of the armour reminds me of Roman armour. I am not so good at armour or even costume design, so you'll have to forgive me as I practice some more x3

doodles-pred-sabre.jpg.gif

This is 'Sabre', a newly Blooded yautja. Bashed about but not beaten.

(Don't worry if you see these as links up there too, I haven't gone senile, lol. I'll post sketches and such in the thread and then keep them all organised in the opening post

sweet drawings love em you got real talent keep it up and you probably will be designing story boards for future predator movies XD

it's a definite recurring theme among the artists that the females have dreads on top of the crown. i like your interpretation. while not having breasts, you can still see she is female. kudos!

Oh wow, thank you very much for more comments! And to whomever starred me, another BIG thank you! :( This is wicked, I can't stop saying 'thank you' xD

Just one for tonight, because I've been a bit stressed with work today. This was a request from Kare here on the Hunter's Lair;
doodles-kareyautja.jpg.gif

Oh wow, thank you very much for more comments! And to whomever starred me, another BIG thank you! :( This is wicked, I can't stop saying 'thank you' xD

Just one for tonight, because I've been a bit stressed with work today. This was a request from Kare here on the Hunter's Lair;
doodles-kareyautja.jpg.gif

I absolutly love it!
*Gives you a big Predator hug*

Glad you like it Kare ;) And thank you REYALS!

Should hopefully be doodling some more Predator stuff tonight and over my next few days off work, got any requests?

Oh, using her own blood? Just part of the ritual of making concoctions and potions, etc, using one's own blood has a lot of meaning when making things :3

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back