Voice Changer..?

Robin Doorne

looking to put a voice box on the untiitly belt with the mircophone in the mask has anyone does this ? or can reconment a decent voice box

cheers Rob

I want to do this for my Yautja as well.  I am considering placing some trigger buttons in my left glove for the classic click and roar sounds and then having some garbled voice for regular speech.  I'll be interested in reading any input people have.

I'm thinking of rigging an old mp3 player and a x-mini like speaker with predator cackles and such to my Predator build for this halloween.  I'll ask my buddy who's an EE if there's anything a little cooler.

I just experiemented with some voice effects here on my PC.  I got a pretty good Predator voice using a pitch change of 60% and adding a frequency modulator with a little delay.  The frequency math is probably too intense for a little micro but the pitch change is convincing enough when saying "what the hell are u".  I think I will buy that arduino shield and play around.

sulaco1967 said:
I followed the instructions on this old thread and it works with great results and is cheap.  I use a radio mic which plugs into the changer and have powered speakers built on to the backpack.  Enables you ti give real time clicks and roars when required and has the bonus of hiding my Scottish accent..:)

http://www.thehunterslair.com/topic/5893-real-time-sound-in-your-pred-costume/
Thanks for that.

I just got the wavesheild kit today with mic.  I'll solder it and play with the firmware over the weekend.  Hopefully it's worth the $30 I spent.

sulaco1967 said:
I followed the instructions on this old thread and it works with great results and is cheap.  I use a radio mic which plugs into the changer and have powered speakers built on to the backpack.  Enables you ti give real time clicks and roars when required and has the bonus of hiding my Scottish accent..:)

http://www.thehunterslair.com/topic/5893-real-time-sound-in-your-pred-costume/
 hey man another uk predator do you have facebook? will be cool to share tips advice ect

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back