Voice and Sound Triggers added to my gauntlet

I have a similar system but mounted my switches onto the side of my speaker and run it off a ROM/FX system mounted in a pouch on my belt thats what we all use in our starwars based costumes, I just add a 1 second delay to each sound so I can press then get my hands away to make what ever move I want. Liking the way you do it in the glove only down side I can see is sweat running down and messing up the switches.
But if it works I would love to see a more detailed tutorial on how you did this

Thanks again and sorry for the late reply. My system worked great at the comic-con. I had no problems with sweat getting on or in the switches, which are waterproof anyway so I wasn’t wearied. I will try to come up with a tutorial for everyone soon.

BTW...Those cylindrical switches I got locally and never did use them.

David

This is amazing work. Can i ask, do your hands not get impossibly hot and sweaty wearing two latex gloves, and a latex pred hand?

This is amazing work. Can i ask, do your hands not get impossibly hot and sweaty wearing two latex gloves, and a latex pred hand?

Thanks for the support, as for the hand sweating. There’s no different then wearing the pred glove. The reason I wear two latex gloves is to protect the switches and wireing.

Well, I guess that makes sense. LOL!

I'd love to be able to create somethinglike this. You shoudl be very proud. If these were for sale, I'd buy one!

That's a great idea! I have a similar push to talk system set up for when I where my clonetrooper costume from Star Wars. Basically the mic is only open when I press the small button on my index finger.

this is a topic that alot of new people need to see...  :)  bringing back the old.. i love it... Dave im loving it... system still work.. u modify anything lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back