Vision (AOU) Help

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by dansl, Jul 22, 2015.

1. dansl

dansl Jr Member

Right..... Does anyone know of a printers in the UK who can print a design on a fabric (can't remember the guys name who sells them) I will buy then a company that can print a silicone raised pattern like on the man of steel and Spider-Man?

any help would be much appreciated!

Dan.

2. maffhewdc

maffhewdc Sr Member

Try asking kiyominai. He's currently testing out raised webbing for Spidey suits which he'll be selling. So far, the results look great

3. dansl

dansl Jr Member

ok i'll contact him, thanks!

im struggling to find that guys name again!!!! anyone know of someone selling sub dyes? he did loads including vision but can't for the life of me find it again!

EDIT: never mind it's gun head design.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  4. Bogleo

Bogleo Well-Known Member

Is it Orhadar?

5. dansl

dansl Jr Member

yeah of gun head design :lol was racking my brains trying to search on the forums lol. thanks mate.

6. dansl

dansl Jr Member

What kind of material did they use in the film? It looks like a wetsuit the way it flexes at the shoulders?

Obviously I'm going to use a spandex material just curious if I was to go mental and bankrupt myself :lol

Has anyone used orhada from gun head design? If so could you edit the files he sends? I've ordered the vision sub dye but I don't think he has put the oval pattern so was hoping I could get it put on.