Viper MK7

moes1

Sr Member
Im currently working on this baby. It's made to scale our model of the Viper MK2 version. It's about 45 cm long or 1'6" more or less. This version is prepared for optional landing gear with bays.
Enjoy the shots, and NO, don't PM me for further info. I still have a lot of work:)

Moe

[attachmentid=9021]
[attachmentid=9023]
[attachmentid=9024]

Well, I'll be the FIRST to say it..

IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME .............. :lol

It's been an AGE as we have all KNOWN you've
been at this. Now to FINALLY see a " glimpse " you can't
just stop there . SHOW US THE GOOOOOOODIES ....... :D

Oh, and yes, LOOKIN' SWEET so far . :love

With Frank announcing the MKII Apollo Edition for pre-sale,.. this MkVII was mentioned along with it, I was wondering if you guys were going to show it.

You and Frank are in this together right? I would love to meet you two sometime. :)

Anyway...looks great as anything you do. I look forward to getting one in the collection.

Now.... about that B-Wing?.... :p No pressure or anything..lol. ;) I know, I know,.. 1 thing at a time. I am affraid my impatience plagues me. lol.:D

This is the one I've been waiting for. I can see that you have a great start on the form there. That's always the hard part. I can't wait for this kit. But it's better that I have to.

<div class='quotetop'>(BrundelFly @ Jul 11 2006, 08:19 PM) [snapback]1279088[/snapback]</div>
B wing?

JEEWIZ.. We are working as fast as we can to get THESE DONE..

Give us a break.
[/b]

LOLOLOL.... you got it. :p

I just want you to know that I am in line for pretty much ANYTHING you produce. :p

Thank you for continuing such fine work and making it available. :D

Hey guys

Not to brag, but I've seen this IRL .... na naaaaaaaaaaa :p

:lol

He he sorry, couldn't help myself.

Moe, my friend.

It looks beyound great.

Cheers
Niels

AWESOME............... Like Cobywan, I've been waiting/wanting THIS kit.... Looking GREAT.... Can't wait.
Quesion will updates/info still go through snakeship? Or will you start something new? Anyway, outstanding work... You got my money....when the time comes that is :p .

Chris

Oh yeah, I like how the renshape or whatever it is you are using is a similar color to what the MK VII is. LOL. Let's us get even more of an idea of what this beauty will look like.

Chris

yeah this is gonna be a must have. Start gathering reference material.. :) A studio scale viper display is in the making :)

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.................... :eek

That is simply awsome work. I cant wait to see this finished piece.

Brian

Update: here are some new shots of the baby. Im currently working on the gear and the cockpit.
Enjoy:) look at the very first post

Moe

<div class='quotetop'>(moes1 @ Aug 15 2006, 12:42 PM) [snapback]1301053[/snapback]</div>
Update: here are some new shots of the baby. Im currently working on the gear and the cockpit.
Enjoy:) look at the very first post

Moe
[/b]
DUUUUUUUUUUDE.

Curses. I must not give in to temptation.

That is AWESOME Moe.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back