Vintage Universal Monster movies on tv.

The idiots at my time warner took svengoolie's tv channel (me tv) off the normal available channels and stuck it on a digital channel that we only get in the living room. In fact they blocked all the free over the air digital channels we were getting. Saturday night was watching Metv for svengoolie, star trek, voyage to the bottom of the sea, and benny hill.

The idiots at my time warner took svengoolie's tv channel (me tv) off the normal available channels and stuck it on a digital channel that we only get in the living room. In fact they blocked all the free over the air digital channels we were getting. Saturday night was watching Metv for svengoolie, star trek, voyage to the bottom of the sea, and benny hill.

I watch him every Saturday as well. I start with The Adventures of Superman and watch all the way until Svengoolie is done. I love it!

I'm glad to see folks are doing it on the net since tv stations seem to be losing steam for supporting them. I remember struggling with the antenna to get a channel out of Wheeling just for Big Chuck and Little John on Saturdays. Nothing was worse than getting the channel right and having the wind change and the signal vanish lol

I'm glad to see folks are doing it on the net since tv stations seem to be losing steam for supporting them. I remember struggling with the antenna to get a channel out of Wheeling just for Big Chuck and Little John on Saturdays. Nothing was worse than getting the channel right and having the wind change and the signal vanish lol

I only have a DVR in my livingroom, and have the $2.00 a month converter on my bedroom TV. I only get channels 2-74 on that $2 box, but then I get stations in the 400+. I found they put Svengoolie on channel 468 here and I can still watch it in bed.

MeTV is a local broadcast. It's an FCC requirement that your cable provider offer local channels with no need for a set top box. If it's digital you only need a digital tuner.

If the drop the channel he is on check out my friend Count Gore De Vol the first internet horror host check him out! :thumbsup

www.countgore.com

Creature Feature Saturday nights on channel 20, good times.

Svengoolie also hosted Fox Kids shows after school when I was a kid. I think he is in the Chicago which is why we would get his local stuff

I find it neat that the show is so popular that it's been able to support 2 different guys as Svengoolie. I really wish Chilly Billy would have been able to get back on the air in Pittsburgh but i think he couldn't get PBS to back him and he made more money as a sports announcer in town.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back