Star Wars Vintage Mystery Chunks for V2 Lightsaber (Among Other Things) - All Sold!!

Prop Store

Edraven99

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi gang,

Up for sale is my *last* batch of vintage 'mystery chunks' that was used on the Luke Skywalker ROTJ V2 hilt as well as the bunker mines and other props. I only have 14 chunks available this time.

As with my last sale, this sale is only available here in the JY only and not on FaceBook or anywhere else.

Based on what WannaWanga and Khal and others have been posting for grading, these would be considered "A Grade" chunks; these aren't NOS like the chunks that teecrroz had but there is very minimal wear if any on the chunk 'pyramids' (please refer to the pictures).

Please read and follow the sales conditions below exactly; I want to make this as easy and straight forward for myself and for anyone buying these. Failure to comply with any of these instructions and I will bump you to the bottom of the interest list regardless of when you first post.

Terms and Conditions:
The quantity of chunks available to any single purchaser to three chunks. This is to allow for as many RPFers the opportunity to get a chunk who wants one. It will be first come, first served.

Please post in this thread your interest and the quantity of chunks that you would like keeping in mind the limit mentioned above. This will ensure the transparency of these sales. Do NOT PM me please; I will contact you in the order of interest posts.

Pricing:
Pricing is as follows (in USD):
$21.00 for one (1) chunk
$36.00 for two (2) chunks
$51.00 for three (3) chunks

Prices include shipping and fees within the CON US and Canada. I am willing to ship internationally but with others in the UK already selling, it might be better for you folks outside of North America to go that route in terms of costs. That said, if you are still interested and international, please make a note in your interest post and I will figure out how much shipping will be.

Payment will be through PayPal and through Goods & Services in USD. Payments as F&F will be refused; this is so I can give you the max discount for shipping costs.

Good Luck!

IMG-0808.JPG
IMG-0809.JPG

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Edraven99

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
And that's a wrap!

Pending payment on that last chunk, all chunks have now been spoken for! Thanks for the interest everyone and good luck on all of your builds!

Prop Store