Vintage Graflex 3 Cell flash w/ Folmer top

Sold for 500.00 USD
Prop Store

Serenity

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Please do not use the Buy It Now button. Please contact me to confirm shipping costs before buying.

This is a vintage Graflex 3 cell flash for your Star Wars lightsaber needs. The top half is from a Folmer Graflex with straight pins. The rest of it is from the Graflex Inc with a serial number. This is a great option if you want to have the Folmer look for your sabers (especially ANH/ESB) but don't care about the stamp on the bottom.

Condition: The flash is in overall very good vintage condition with some light surface scratches and minor wear, appropriate for a vintage lightsaber look. The insides are clean and the bottom half in particular is very clean and in good shape with just some minor scratches where the clamp rests. The upper half has a small scratch/wear mark to the plating right above the pins on one side. The glass piece in the eye is a real glass replacement piece. A vintage reflector is included if you want it but I'm not factoring it into the pricing at all if you don't. (International shipping may be cheaper without it though.)

Price: $500 plus shipping based on your location. Shipping will be with USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation in the US. I will ship internationally at the option of the buyer's choosing. I have tried to be honest and thorough with my description and photos, but if you have any questions or are interested, please send me a PM.

Thanks!
1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG9.JPG10.JPG11.JPG12.JPG13.JPG14.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store