Buy now for 1195.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

The Ninja

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Vintage Folmer New York 3-Cell Flash + 2x Graflex Red Buttons

$1195.00USD + Shipping & Insurance

I have for sale something special a vintage Folmer New York 3-Cell Flash + 2x Graflex Red Buttons.

These vintage Folmer New York 3-Cell Flash with the 2x Graflex Red Buttons do not come along very often and are a must to have for anyone wanting to build a vintage ESB Wampa Cave saber, the Flash is in used vintage condition and is sold "as is" please see photos for condition, please ask questions before purchases, I can provide addition photos if required.

The Flash is held in the US with my good buddy Dustin newmagrathea who will ship via USPS with tracking, sign & full insurance.

1.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mike Dizzle

Vintage Folmer New York 3-Cell Flash + 2x Graflex Red Buttons

$1195.00USD + Shipping & Insurance

I have for sale something special a vintage Folmer New York 3-Cell Flash + 2x Graflex Red Buttons.

These vintage Folmer New York 3-Cell Flash with the 2x Graflex Red Buttons do not come along very often and are a must to have for anyone wanting to build a vintage ESB Wampa Cave saber, the Flash is in used vintage condition and is sold "as is" please see photos for condition, please ask questions before purchases, I can provide addition photos if required.

The Flash is held in the US with my good buddy Dustin newmagrathea who will ship via USPS with tracking, sign & full insurance.

Edit - Red Button swapped photos updated:

View attachment 1339067

View attachment 1339067 View attachment 1339068 View attachment 1339069 View attachment 1339070 View attachment 1339071 View attachment 1339072 View attachment 1339073 View attachment 1339066 View attachment 1334865 View attachment 1334866 View attachment 1334867 View attachment 1334868
Good Morning Sir,
Besides this Vintage Folmer your selling, Do you have any Vintage Graflex?

Last edited:

The Ninja

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sorry I meant vintage Graflex claps. Sorry for the clamp card typo‍♂️.

Yes I have 1x vintage Graflex Clamp left for sale in this listing;

Prop Store