Vintage ESB set visit

Very cool clip. I love stuff like this. Although, anyone else get a big creeper vibe from Luke? sitting there with his graflex hanging between his legs, patting that kid on the shoulder saying, "don't be afraid.":lol

I wonder why they didn't include R2's picnic materializer dispenser in the movies. Maybe they are saving it for the 3D Blu-Ray release in 2020.

I've only seen one or two other Jim'll Fix It segments, but apparently having a little nosh is always part of it. I don't get it.

Well it would be really weird if he were now a member of the RPF and seeking a "lightsaber" so he could relive his "experience" with Luke. (sadly, that's kind of what we're all doing :confused)

Anything is possible along life's course, but I mean with all the engineers and scientists that sprang forth from having been inspired by SW and then from "only" seeing it in the theater, I wonder what kind of influence that kind of experience had, if any, on this kid's career choice. Just my curiosity...

What an awesome memory for this little boy to have. I can't imagine what it would be like to go back in the recesses of my mind and be able to see R2 and Luke from my 8yr old POV.

I don't get all the stupid sexual connections people are making because Luke's lightsaber is hanging from his belt. That's just stupid. Looks like Mark is making sure this kid knows he's meeting Luke Skywalker and not Mark Hammill. Such better times - innocent.

Although, anyone else get a big creeper vibe from Luke? sitting there with his graflex hanging between his legs, patting that kid on the shoulder saying, "don't be afraid.":lol

Interesting mind you have there. No, I didn't get that at all. It would've been awesome to be that kid then.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back