Vintage agencies credential

repy

Hello, i'd like to make my own prop of vintage FBI id just like the one of James Stewart in "the FBI story" but i can't find a decent vintage logo as seen in the pic.
Any help on design or valid link to the head logo or complete ID is welcome.
My next props would be on a vintage (30s 40s) CIA and private investigator credential so logo is welcome too just as Any ID from this time area .
Many thanks

If you are refering to the bureau logo at the top of the cred, do a search for the thread "Old British Warrant Cards", its about half way down page 1 i believe. Good luck on your prop. Some how the british warrand card thread diverged into the old FBI creds to.

Waow, many thanks "the Director" : i don't know how i missed that.:facepalm
Anyway, i really appreciate your help.
Best regards

Hello,
i had over job to face on and not much time to make my props.... I'd like to vectorize the FBI logo but i'm a beginner on Photoshop and Illustrator so...
I found a very nice USSS vintage ID to work on : more ideas than time:lol
Best

Hello Dietrich,
many thanks for this!!!
I really appreciate all the "gifts" you make to this community and i wish i could be as talented as you are to contribute.
All my best and respect.

Hello Dietrich,
many thanks for this!!!
I really appreciate all the "gifts" you make to this community and i wish i could be as talented as you are to contribute.
All my best and respect.

No problem repy, thanks for the kind words.

Dietrich

Hello Cmdr.Kerner,
I have seen many of your contributions and I just want to say I think this one is quite nice. Swell even. Thank you for all you give to this community.

I'm not certain that i'm allowed to post my file here (good resolution) due to forum's chart even if my USSS cred is from the 1940's (i don't know how actual look like so....) but here is a sample.

Just remember, the CIA didn't exist until after World War Two. I don't recall what year just offhand, but well after 1945. It was created out of the wartime OSS(Office Of Strategic Services).

the only cia id / credential i have seen would be for director allen dulles credentials from the 1960. i think the cia still has a photo of it on there web site under the museum section.

curent secret service credentials differ from the 1940 issue. i like the 1940 issue. the credentials have changed over the years and especially now that there apart of homeland security .

I think that its fairly safe to post obviously obsolete ones, just as they allow the selling of old polices badges ect on fleabay.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back