Star Wars Vintage 4x20 Scope for Boba Fett Blaster Rifle EE-3 w/vintage Tall Rings!!

Sold for 110.00 USD
Prop Store

Dann

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here we've got a vintage Crosman 4x15 rifle scope, with vintage mounting rings (feet are real, as well!) that has become a Frankenscope! This is accurate for installing on your Boba Fett Blasters. Accurate saddle and windage/elevation knob covers. The eyepiece is metal, on this one, so it's pretty old!

I've converted this to 4x20, by chopping the tube short, and adding a 3D printed 4x20 objective, with a domed glass watch crystal for the lens.

You can see light, colors and the cross hairs when you look through the scope, but no clear image.

This has the correct broken infinity symbol on the eyepiece, and accurate vintage tall feet on the mounting rings.

The scope is in excellent shape, and so are the rings.

These scopes, and especially the rings, are getting stupid hard to find.

Asking $110 shipped anywhere in the US, and I'll have to give you a quote for international shipping. I take PayPal, but add 4% for fees.
0520201932.jpg
0520201932a.jpg
0520201933c.jpg
0520201933d.jpg
0520201933.jpg
0520201933a.jpg
0520201933b.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dann

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks, buddy!

He speaks the truth!

My objective bells are virtually indistinguishable from the real thing! Polished on a lathe!

Hell, the TALL FEET and the mounts ALONE are worth my asking price!

Prop Store