Video Request

Guan Thwei

I was wondering if we can get some video footage of the special features presentation of the featurette being since we people here in the states never got it all we got was Creating the PredAlien
Here is what I'm requesting as a video request
vlc2011-02-1118-35-48-64.jpg

I've got it on blu ray, but I wouldn't have a clue how to put it on here - I didn't even know this was on there, so I haven't watched it myself yet; but if someone lets me know how to do it I'll gladly put it on here for you.

I've got it on blu ray, but I wouldn't have a clue how to put it on here - I didn't even know this was on there, so I haven't watched it myself yet; but if someone lets me know how to do it I'll gladly put it on here for you.
I would appreciate it you think we gents over here on the west coast of the globe would have got it too, but NOOOO!! One important thing I would have loved to have on the DVD SE. Thanks brother

No problem, I'm just waiting for a friend to come round who knows a lot more about computers than me, hopefully he'll know if it can be done, the only thing I can see being a problem is the fact it's on blu ray, but hopefully he'll get it sorted

No problem, I'm just waiting for a friend to come round who knows a lot more about computers than me, hopefully he'll know if it can be done, the only thing I can see being a problem is the fact it's on blu ray, but hopefully he'll get it sorted
I know it can be done I was hoping it would be on youtube, but I checked and no dice or anything maybe I would have to change the .com to uk maybe I might get something different who knows

Hi, I haven't forgotten about this, my friend hasn't had his computer with the blu ray player on it for a couple of days, he's got it back now, so hopefully he'll be able to get on it tonight, he knows which program to download to get it done.

Hi, I haven't forgotten about this, my friend hasn't had his computer with the blu ray player on it for a couple of days, he's got it back now, so hopefully he'll be able to get on it tonight, he knows which program to download to get it done.
Nice man thanks for the update as to where i know this will be eye candy for us over here in the states

Sure you can, at the moment I've only got a copy direct off the tv, the sounds very low, but the picture quality's not bad; according to my friend who made the copy, it can be sent to you through a program called yousendit.com, but I need your email address first. As I explained to Guan-thwei in a pm, my friend's going to try and make a better copy, but you're welcome to this one in the meantime. As this is fairly new, we don't want to risk any copyright problems on youtube.
So if any one wants this, feel free to pm me your email address - my friend isn't here at the moment to send the files to you, I'll try and send it tomorrow evening, it's late here now and I've got an early start tomorrow. :D

Quick update guys before I go to bed, I've just had a go at using yousend it, if I've done it right :D then Guan-thwei will have received an email telling him the files now available to download - if that's worked I'll be able to do more tomorrow (y) ps - I wasn't able to send the better quality file, it was too big, hopefully we'll sort that out tomorrow night

Quick update guys before I go to bed, I've just had a go at using yousend it, if I've done it right :D then Guan-thwei will have received an email telling him the files now available to download - if that's worked I'll be able to do more tomorrow :lol: ps - I wasn't able to send the better quality file, it was too big, hopefully we'll sort that out tomorrow night
Just got the video,but there is no sound at all when I play it, so I can't wait for the one with sound though dude (y)

Glad you got it, what was the picture quality like after sending? Voodoomagik - just got your email address, I'm off to work again now as I work odd hours, if my friend comes round tonight I'll see if I can get you both the better copy sent through

We're still having trouble with the blu ray side of things and I've had to upgrade my account so it's taken a while for the activation to arrive, so I've just sent the video (with sound hopefully) to yousendit, it's quite a big file, so it's going to take another 40 minutes to load, then hopefully you'll both be able to get it :D

Glad you got it, what was the picture quality like after sending? Voodoomagik - just got your email address, I'm off to work again now as I work odd hours, if my friend comes round tonight I'll see if I can get you both the better copy sent through
The picture quality was better then expected which I appreciate I just wish the sound was there. I know you are fixnf that, so I'm not worried :D

Glad it finally worked for you, if anybody else wants the link just pm me, it's only going to be available for the next 13 days as I'm on a free trial with the website.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back