Video Of "topknot's" Bio. Faceblade In Action!

Topknot is a labour of love and it doesnt matter how long it takes you, as long as it keeps moving. :)

and its nice to see you are still working on this project. are you going to be sculpting youre own skins for this monster? as weve all seen the epic feet build, and id love to see a custom skin with the same level of detail and dedication.

Holy shitballs you've been a busy little bee!! Those two jaw locking clamps are cool!!! I really like what you've done with your Bio...lots of stuff in there, but it's not cluttered when you look at it from behind. Great work and thanks for keeping us updated!

wow!!!! love it!, like predatrhuntr said" lots of stuff there but not cluttered" i was just thinking its was gonna be impossible to wear it but i was wrong.
gotta see it now on a suit

I am going to scupt the skins. I plan on doing them similar to the way I did the feet. I've been messing with Skin flex III. It is a super stretchy urathane. I would like to do the skin in that with foam fill around an armature of me. I'm going for the perfect fit. We will see.

Your dedication to detail on all your projects is what sets you above most, not to mention all the animatronics, thus far. Just an awesome piece, brother!

Great video thanks for sharing! Looks like its spring loaded with a solonoid type release, any plans on making some sort of return mechanism? Could be pretty easy with the right type of solonoid

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back