VIDEO: new Mortal Kombat movie, red-band trailer

This is probably the movie everyone wanted in 95.
I always like the movies theme, "Techno Syndrome" by The Immortals and immediately noticed the main notes of the song at the end of this new trailer. A nice little touch. I was never a big Mortal Kombat fan, but still, always hope for a good movie.

Just finished printing Sub Zero & Scorpion masks from movie.. ;)

Who you got?

7A05DB6F-14CB-4720-8E94-719DAABB8A8C.jpeg

I've actually been out of the game for a while, but seeing the movie is going to bring me back in. I want to pick up the Ultimate Edition of the game when I get a PS5.

I know the budget was basically a oily rag. The reason why they cast Jessica McNamee (Aus Tax Rebates) & why they shot in Adelaide. Either recast Sonya for the sequel or kill her character off screen. As for Lewis Tan, YEsshhh!!!

They need to get in a stunt team for the MK2.

Just watched it, It's friggin Awesome.

It brings all the right amount of fan service (which is frankly what the movie is for; Mortal kombat without the schlocky mortal kombat tropes and characters is just a bad kung fu movie) without specifically treading too much of the same ground as the original.

Specifically, I feel like just the right balance of named characters from both sides participate, and from all the right power levels. They did really well with this one.

Is it true there is no Johnny Cage?

They said they already had the one character (forgot who!) that is in the movie and has a similar personality and they felt it would be too much with both of them. So it sounds like he's being saved for a sequel.

They said they already had the one character (forgot who!) that is in the movie and has a similar personality and they felt it would be too much with both of them. So it sounds like he's being saved for a sequel.

Johnny would have duplicated a lot of the role that Kano had for most of this one; and this particular story line benefits more from Kano's presence than Johnny's.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back