VIBRO AXE Showoff Thread Looky Looky

I'll keep everyone posted. I'll be doing my water cut blade + both side pieces next week. I'll set everything up so I can start knocking these out. I'm still doing only a short run of 15 or 20 to see how this goes. I'll include the 2 side pieces too.

you screwed up that blade............
Constructive criticism, I'm all ears. Keep in mind this is literally done by hand. I'll be making more precise cuts. But please let me know how I can make it better before I cut my next blade. This is my first go at this.

I think I know what it is and I'm going to fix that. I know the distance from the screw to the edge is slightly off and the blade width is as well. This will all be fixed before I cut these. But please anything else let me know.

Nice work! My VibroAxe has been sitting in a state of "almost done" for about a year, now, as well.

Came wait to see yours finished!

I started my own thread. Sorry, I'm not trying to hijack someone else's thread at all. My thread is ( aluminum vibro axe blade). Thanks everyone

Constructive criticism, I'm all ears. Keep in mind this is literally done by hand. I'll be making more precise cuts. But please let me know how I can make it better before I cut my next blade. This is my first go at this.
it was a pun............you added a screw and i said you screwed it up because i'm funny like that. ;)

I started a new thread for this blade project. I'm not trying to hijack anyone's thread. The new thread is (aluminum vibro axe blade). Thanks everyone for your help. Odiwan, how do you have so many awesome props?

Thanks to Ryan Clinton for the insane amount of help on this project, I have finally finished my vibro axe. The metal blade just absolutely makes this thing. I still need to weather up a few areas and give it a bit of grime and work on a couple of small details, but everything is at least painted and attached. The accurate connector really seals the deal. I tried going for a hero version look rather than the resin stunt that has been on display. mostly just differences in paint and weathering. Thanks again for everything Ryan, this was a really fun project.
And thanks Psab keel for the parts to get going on it!
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

You did a fantastic job on that! Wow! That'll look awesome on your wall. Im very Happy I could be a part of this project. Thank you also for your help, this was a fun build. Your axe looks much better than mine. I still have another one to paint and one more to build. The colors all look awesome.

Now look at this...wonderful build! Hope mine will come out equally good :)

Since you are referring to the stunt vs. the hero VA...do you have any decent reference pictures?
What is the total length of the aluminum (?) tube you´re using?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks to Ryan Clinton for the insane amount of help on this project, I have finally finished my vibro axe. The metal blade just absolutely makes this thing. I still need to weather up a few areas and give it a bit of grime and work on a couple of small details, but everything is at least painted and attached. The accurate connector really seals the deal. I tried going for a hero version look rather than the resin stunt that has been on display. mostly just differences in paint and weathering. Thanks again for everything Ryan, this was a really fun project.
And thanks Psab keel for the parts to get going on it!
View attachment 1429463View attachment 1429464View attachment 1429465View attachment 1429466View attachment 1429467View attachment 1429468View attachment 1429469View attachment 1429470

Looks awesome buddy, I will be keeping these images for future build references, thanks again for the Vader Rod today got me another step closer I now have all the parts apart from the alloy rods :)

Also big thanks to Ryan Ryan Clinton he did an awesome job on the Axe Head and other parts he helped me with (y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back