Limited Run Melnor Soakers for Vibro Axe/ Vibro Lance

I received my parts today! All in fantastic condition! I'm so stoked to finally start working on this prop. I've always wanted one.
Thanks Psab keel

Last edited by a moderator:
Remaining orders have shipped!

This completes the run, but while I have everyone's attention, I wanted to gauge interest for one of the parts that I think may be in high demand as I have a possible source for it.

One of the more elusive pieces, the Melnor Soft Flo Soaker 5330C, seems to be one of the hardest parts to source for this. If I were able to get more would there be enough interest to start a run of those? Again, these are the genuine part and not a casting. These are exactly what the prop department used on the real axes.

Please let me know fellow RPF's and I will start a new list in this thread.

Thanks everyone who participated in this run. I'm so excited to see builds of your Vibro Axes!

Psab

Thank YOU guys again for your purchases! I'm happy to supply people with parts.

Thank you for the feedback on the soaker too. I will do some more digging and see if I can get more of these for everyone if there is a demand for them. Again these will be like the ones I just sold. Genuine parts.

Stay tuned.

Thank YOU guys again for your purchases! I'm happy to supply people with parts.

Thank you for the feedback on the soaker too. I will do some more digging and see if I can get more of these for everyone if there is a demand for them. Again these will be like the ones I just sold. Genuine parts.

Stay tuned.

not just the soaker if you manage to pick up any other parts I'll be happy to take those as well since i already have another hairdryer

Fortunately I was able to source more of these. I just wanted to gauge interest and see how many people are in need of this part. Again, this is ONLY for the Soaker. If anyone is interested in purchasing a Soft Flo Soaker 5330C by Melnor (for your Vibro Axe) please reply to this thread and I will add your name to the following list. Depending on the number of people I can add more than the ten listed.

$25 each plus shipping

I am likely going to calculate for flat rate shipping for U.S. and International just to make it easier on everyone and cut down on having to do PM's for people with exact costs. It will save time for everyone. Also when you reply to the thread please make sure to tell me how many you would like so I can update it accordingly.

1. Timbuktu 1qty. PAID
2. Woodman 2 qty. PAID
3. SiMan 3 qty. PAID
4. Boba Flint 1 qty. PAID
5. Tasjo 2 qty. PAID
6. James Fett PAID

Thanks everyone!

Psab

Last edited:
Added to the list!

Once I get the list filled (and possibly added past ten people) I will order these. When replying please let me know how many you want/ need.

Picked up my set today at the customs. Thanks again.

Btw. what was the original use of the "green water ball/soft flow soaker"? Guys at customs were curious as always when they hear for what the stuff will be used, but i had no idea.

i think that is my drawing.

cant remember anything it was so long ago. i think i may have scaled it using the danco tip for ref. since it was right next to it....and i had a danco tip :p

i think the soft flow soaker was for watering gardens, didn't it have a sponge or something inside to restrict the flow?

As mentioned above, money is sent. Paypaled it a few minutes ago.

Btw. does anyone know if this draft, that i found when looking at old vibroaxe threads (not that much pics survived, as in every old thread), is accurate? And if not, is there a better one out there?

View attachment 834207

I´m pretty busy, but when i find some time i would love to switch on my lathe and give it a try.

Glad to hear everything arrived in good order!

The Soft Flo Soaker was used as an attachment to your standard garden hose as a means to water newly planted growth. The material inside the soaker diffuses the water so that it gives a much less concentrated flow and doesn't risk uprooting your freshly planted items.

Thanks everyone, so it was a sort of oldschool predecessor of todays adjustable garden hose muzzles.

I first thought it might have been a sort of dirt filter for pumping out water tanks, rain barrels, aso. Due to the "filter material" that´s visible inside.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back