Limited Run Melnor Soakers for Vibro Axe/ Vibro Lance

As mentioned above, money is sent. Paypaled it a few minutes ago.

Btw. does anyone know if this draft, that i found when looking at old vibroaxe threads (not that much pics survived, as in every old thread), is accurate? And if not, is there a better one out there?

rod.jpg

I´m pretty busy, but when i find some time i would love to switch on my lathe and give it a try.

As mentioned above, money is sent. Paypaled it a few minutes ago.

Btw. does anyone know if this draft, that i found when looking at old vibroaxe threads (not that much pics survived, as in every old thread), is accurate? And if not, is there a better one out there?

View attachment 834207

I´m pretty busy, but when i find some time i would love to switch on my lathe and give it a try.

if you make em i'll take 2 :)

OK, so the list has been updated for the people who have paid.

Please bear with me as I sort through the remaining messages and I will reply to them all tonight. Thank you for your patience.

All remaining messages have been replied to and the list has been updated.

Thank you!

For those looking for remaining Vibro Axe parts that I do not have available, please check woodman's thread for an unlimited run of additional parts!

Thanks, here in Germany i never even heard of that company. So chances to find it, more so the old version, are next to not existing.

Remaining orders have shipped!

This completes the run, but while I have everyone's attention, I wanted to gauge interest for one of the parts that I think may be in high demand as I have a possible source for it.

One of the more elusive pieces, the Melnor Soft Flo Soaker 5330C, seems to be one of the hardest parts to source for this. If I were able to get more would there be enough interest to start a run of those? Again, these are the genuine part and not a casting. These are exactly what the prop department used on the real props.

Please let me know fellow RPF's and I will start a new list in this thread.

Thanks everyone who participated in this run. I'm so excited to see builds of your Vibro Axes!

Psab

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back