Very Cheap Predator Suit

AshzPred

Hey guys.

I have been a member for not long and I joined to get ideas for my one suit. I planned to build a cheap predator suit for a costume day at my college as the predator is a number 1 badass who fly's around the galaxy killing deadly acid blood aliens for !#*£s and giggles. Anyways, I took some ideas for these forums and came up with some of my own and made my predator suit and went to college. I ended up winning the contest as best costume, all thanks to the ocean of information and tips on this site, Yeah! This is your win too, thanks peoples! XD

Here is my suit, its a bit shabby compared to almost everyone's on here as I have no artistic ability and have a very small budget.
1426454_1454925858067087_1242829461_n.jpg

Regards

AshzPred

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to cut yourself a little slack  :) As first suits go, I've seen allot worse.  The good thing is now that you have a base to build from, you can change, add, and upgrade as time/money allows and take it as far as you want.  Give yourself a little credit for seeing it through to the end... not many do that.

Brian

AshzPred said:
 I have no artistic ability
I'm pretty sure this doesn't apply to you my friend, your muscle suit is painted great and you have good overall proportions to the costume.

Nice work!

AshzPred said:
I have no artistic ability
You lie.  ;)

I've always liked budget builds. Any schmuck with a bank account can write a big check and BUY a suit that looks good, but to make a suit yourself, on a low budget, from whatever you got--THAT requires creativity, imagination and talent. Things which few people have. 

:)

Thanks guys! Probably going to add to it and try to make it better just as Brian said. I have a whole gap year ahead so this would be a good way to spend that time. Brian's suit was the first one's I looked at in detail so without knowing it you guys help a lot with people like me. Thanks. XD (amazing what you can do with foam, cardboard, glue, paint, a marker pen and something of eBay)

To be honest, I find it more fun and rewarding adding and upgrading my suit than I did building it.  I think you'll find that things seem to come easily and more naturally as you work on it.  Be sure to update your progress, and I'm glad I was some help... that's the reason I posted my thread.  I knew if I could do it, anyone with enough desire could.  Keep up the good work!

Brian

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back