Interest Veracity Labs - THE V2 FX Build (DIY Kit)

Resharing the lever updates from Roy’s pages. :)
More photos to find there.
F072AB51-92D4-4099-9E2E-8A94294FAAE5.jpeg

Hey Veracity Labs,

I was wondering if you guys have a status updates regarding your hilts and crystal chamber? I saw that 7Chambers is currently facing some heat on Facebook due to all the delays, and it's very noticeable now that people have lost their patience. I saw that people were expecially concerned about their orders for the crystal chambers. And some are even considering never buying from 7Chambers again (and perhaps Veracity Labs too). Tensions are getting high, and it's a bit concerning...

Hey Veracity Labs,

I was wondering if you guys have a status updates regarding your hilts and crystal chamber? I saw that 7Chambers is currently facing some heat on Facebook due to all the delays, and it's very noticeable now that people have lost their patience. I saw that people were expecially concerned about their orders for the crystal chambers. And some are even considering never buying from 7Chambers again (and perhaps Veracity Labs too). Tensions are getting high, and it's a bit concerning...
Thanks. I just became aware of that post (I’m not a part of that group… I’m actually trying to get approved so I can have a chance to read it)

Adam and I share in a lot of the pain of public wondering and speculation. As you perhaps know we’ve attempted to give timelines and updates as they are made available… and it is of course our thoughtfully and diligently designed product which we care deeply about. We care about you guys, our customers, and yes, our reputation as makers in this community.

I’ve personally been very pained to have to say ‘Lewis said this is delayed for X reason, we expect this’… particularly related to our product (Veracity Labs) in addition to his own offerings (7Chambers)… and we see the time come and go while people wait both patiently and impatiently. It’s awful to watch from our end especially because.

1. We know it has been hard on Lewis’ end for X reasons
2. We can’t just go help and / or take over.
3. We don’t always have the full picture.

Take away… Adam and I (apart from being very vocal in our private feedback) can do very little to move things along in Lewis’ sphere while he’s working through his runs.
We’ve offered suggestions about communication and process, tools for optimization and critique for past delivery but as it stands the current runs are in his hands.

So:
What we know right now is that DHL has had issues with pickup availability and Lewis is opting to switch to FedEx to get his outstanding orders out (some MoM and ALL Crystal Chambers including Adams’ samples for production.. which we’ve been asking for a long time ago)

We should hear more within the next few days.

I wish Lewis was more present and open with delays and setbacks even with us.

But in light of all of this… Adam and I care deeply about our commitments and will follow through. We have options we are discussing for the future.

Perhaps I’ll post more thoughts a bit later.

Last edited:
Thanks. I just became aware of that post (I’m not a part of that group… I’m actually trying to get approved so I can have a chance to read it)

Adam and I share in a lot of the pain of public wondering and speculation. As you perhaps know we’ve attempted to give timelines and updates as they are made available… and it is of course our thoughtfully and diligently designed product which we care deeply about. We care about you guys, our customers, and yes, our reputation as makers in this community....

Thanks for the update. I can imagine it being hard for everyone involved. It seems what everyone wants the most are more frequent updates, and visible actions taken to solve issues. Posting about future plans and solutions could help a lot.

I myself have always had good experiences with 7Chambers over the years, despite the delays. Yet it's hard to ignore all the people who haven't had a good experience, and their frustrations are understandable. I just hope things will improve soon, cause Lewis does make great products in my opinion and wish to see it being successful.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. I can imagine it being hard for everyone involved. It seems what everyone wants the most are more frequent updates, and visible actions taken to solve issues. Posting about future plans and solutions could help a lot.

I myself have always had good experiences with 7Chambers over the years, despite the delays. Yet it's hard to ignore all the people who haven't had a good experience, and their frustrations are understandable. I just hope things will improve soon, cause Lewis does make great products in my opinion and wish to see it being successful.
100% agree.
Trying to find the paths of least resistance to benefit everyone. I actually really appreciate the flashlight /magnifying glass personally- as I hope it’s a gateway to resolve and solutions

One update I can offer as we are still working our way forward on this run:

Trent is formatting new stencils with the (1st) prototype and newly redesigned gaffer neck adapters at the moment which look great.

The second prototype is (supposedly) about ready for pickup so we should be able to share that soon with new images.

I'm getting them as well ... also for some floating remote that's for sale in the Junkyard
It's a new bug. seems to be threads you're subscribed to or any alert you have set up for certain keywords. but it's not all of them. But yeah my notifications have been going nuts lately. I've reported it to the mods so maybe they'll have a solution at some point.

you know what?? I don't want this to sound completely self-centered LOL but all of the threads that are apparently sending repeated notifications to all seem to tag me or have the word "Trent" in it LOL. I wonder if that is literally the issue.

I will say this: I know there have been issues but my MOM is absolutely incredible and I am still greatly looking forward to the V2.

I will say this: I know there have been issues but my MOM is absolutely incredible and I am still greatly looking forward to the V2.
Still patiently waiting for my MoM although that patience is becoming paper-thin. I’ve given lots of slack because I genuinely believe that the MoM and the V2 are/will be great products. The research that’s gone into them and history of products has been great. I also know the amount of pressure Lewis has been under running the company by himself until recently.

But seriously, it was forecasted January and I’ve repeatedly been told that it’s “shipping soon” and it hasn’t. The communication in general could be more frequent and honest through Facebook/Instagram - I would rather be told that there are major delays and have an apology for the wait time than be told that mine specifically is shipping within a couple weeks and then a month later, still nothing. Kind of taking the piss to be honest.

Roy’s new lever,
Final design and finish for Brads new cards.

Small update there: Brad will do a batch of 100 to start the run (great news for everyone who pre-ordered)

To support Brads busy home and work schedule, we’re talking about including the card for pre orders and rts up to 100 qty, and at that point customers will see a light price reduction on our hilt and can then purchase the card direct from Slothfurnace.

Again, this is to support Brads availability to do the actual hand soldering process.

The card has gone through, I think…. 4 iterations of samples to hit this custom layering and tonality. You can see that hint of white, green, and brown in just about the perfect shade and placement.

So many thanks again for waiting with great patience while we lock down all these nuances

Any chance of seeing the new clamp card in a photo with the assembled prototype? Should be one fine photo haha.
Trent had everything while prototyping the new stencils but I believe I’ll be getting that first prototype back. I don’t have anything better than my iphone8 but I could try and get some better shots of it all together.

Lewis should have sent out an email. Not a great update for the V2 in general but it does describe his most recent move into a (hopefully) much better situation for his business and the relationship with his machinist.
If you’re not on the 7 Chambers email list the short of it is that the machinist has given him space in their own building to house his shop operations and stock. As we’ve been “told”, He’ll be working from there with presumably better resources for not just production updates but assistance in QC and delivery as well as more consistent order pickups.

Now Regarding the V2
There are some changes to the grenade and body joint in progress which will warrant a third and (presumably final) prototype prior to full production… this comes after discussions with TrooperTrent regarding stencil interaction and looking back over the references.
.5mm change, not huge and found before the run has been fully machined…(so that’s good?)

These latest updates have been coming very slowly, especially for those of you who pre-ordered I have to apologize… the wait is grueling… I wish it weren’t the case. Thanks for your patience and overall discourse.

I’ll continue to make updates here as soon as any are validated. Otherwise, I’m sharing as much as I know with you all. If you have specific questions about production, delivery, or other 7Chambers products please contact Malaki Skywalker or get him on the 7csabers.com website… or of course through Facebook if you use that.

Unfortunately Adam and I cant really do justice to answer all of the inquires related to 7Chambers’ production status’ or deliveries

Trent had everything while prototyping the new stencils but I believe I’ll be getting that first prototype back. I don’t have anything better than my iphone8 but I could try and get some better shots of it all together.....

Some shots of all of it together would be great.

Thanks for the updates. I did receive the newsletter about 7Chambers' latest updates, I'm happy to see that most of the V2 parts are being machined as we speak. I hope this run will be finished smoothly soon after all the delays and setback, and I expect the quality of the hilts to blow away all the issues that were present before it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back