Interest Veracity Labs - THE V2 FX Build (DIY Kit)

Hmmm....I wonder what it would cost for someone to do a brand new (not scratched, dented) finish, like Luke just built it.

I am nor sure if I got you right, but you mean this? ;)

I am nor sure if I got you right, but you mean this? ;)

No, a v2 but in "new" condition. Like this:

Just a heads up!
We are moving forward with trialing a long term agreement with a UK machinist. Beginning with prototype sampling of the V2 to benchmark their quality of fabrication.

We should have photos to share of the main body soon.

Chinese manufacturing delays of every variety have been incredibly woeful and plagued us since we began getting quotes for the Hero- pandemic aside. Even with the recent uptick in unsanctioned file sharing and lightsaber re-casting we’re making this move to increase reliability and open transparency as it allows our production coordinator (Lewis) to visit directly and check progress beyond keeping our product and files out of recasting hands.

It’s taking a little longer and it costs a bit more on the front end for us, but by the time we’ve eliminated shipping and import fees it winds up being a very similar cost factor for final delivery.

Just a heads up!
We are moving forward with trialing a long term agreement with a UK machinist. Beginning with prototype sampling of the V2 to benchmark their quality of fabrication.

We should have photos to share of the main body soon.

Chinese manufacturing delays of every variety have been incredibly woeful and plagued us since we began getting quotes for the Hero- pandemic aside. Even with the recent uptick in unsanctioned file sharing and lightsaber re-casting we’re making this move to increase reliability and open transparency as it allows our production coordinator (Lewis) to visit directly and check progress beyond keeping our product and files out of recasting hands.

It’s taking a little longer and it costs a bit more on the front end for us, but by the time we’ve eliminated shipping and import fees it winds up being a very similar cost factor for final delivery.
Just out of curiousity, Bryan, and not to derail the thread but would future MOM Hero runs also be with this UK machinist? I much prefer it when we can support UK/US/Europe shops and get away from China.

Last edited:
Ron
Yes that’s the idea. Hero batch 4 included.
Some small parts may still utilize Chinese manufacture (think d / tri rings… arrows… etc.) That’s the only concession to save time and cost working with the UK machinist for the work on all the main bodies.

0890E758-21A2-45A1-A22A-E62ACEB3651D.jpeg

Parts in progress preview. Should be sample ready on Monday

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back