Interest Veracity Labs - "The Princess" (Leia lightsaber) hilt Interest Thread

Everyone,

Getting to the final stages of this, and given the churn here I have some updating to do. Please be patient as I scrub the interest lists and update.

When I think I have it fully scrubbed I will post an update and make a request for folks to take a look and ensure we have everything correct.

I will have two lists. Copper and Rose Gold.

If you are opting for both then check to ensure your name is in BOTH places as I will make the lists fully independent of one another.

Don't do this yet as I need to scrub the list first and add folks as well as remove some folks who've dropped out. The time is getting nigh so I am doing some bookkeeping as I finish up the model and we soon head into prototype

Everyone,

Getting to the final stages of this, and given the churn here I have some updating to do. Please be patient as I scrub the interest lists and update.

When I think I have it fully scrubbed I will post an update and make a request for folks to take a look and ensure we have everything correct.

I will have two lists. Copper and Rose Gold.

If you are opting for both then check to ensure your name is in BOTH places as I will make the lists fully independent of one another.

Don't do this yet as I need to scrub the list first and add folks as well as remove some folks who've dropped out. The time is getting nigh so I am doing some bookkeeping as I finish up the model and we soon head into prototype

As you scrub the lists, I just want to point out what I said back in post #722, which I have quoted below. Depends on final pricing though.
Same goes for me too. If the Rose Gold numbers are being increased I’d be interested in amending my interest to that over the copper, but would depend on final pricing.

Hey I know this has been an important personal project for you and it's been a rough couple years, me and Sugarbee appreciate all the work and care you've put into this and look forward to your next update when it's ready! It's clearly going to turn out fantastic. Perhaps better than the original prop :p

Sorry, with soaring fuel costs and my energy bills now tripling, I’ve got to cutback on a few luxuries so sadly have to withdraw from the list :(

Is the hilt gonna take a normal blade or recessed one? I was wondering since Dan's Leia hilt doesn't require one, although I assume that his project was separate from yours this time.

Is the hilt gonna take a normal blade or recessed one? I was wondering since Dan's Leia hilt doesn't require one, although I assume that his project was separate from yours this time.

This is planned to have the steel neck slug just like the Hero and V2 designs. For Leia that is set into a recess. The idea here is that you can opt to use the cup and a recessed blade (compatible with MoM/V2 recessed blades), OR you can leave the cup off and do an install at the floor of the emitter socket for a flush bottom blade (the socket is pretty shallow though)

With much regret I need to cancel my spot on the run for this lightsaber. My wife's business closed suddenly and made her un-employed and that has prompted her to decide to make a career change, so we've gone from a 2 income household to a 1 income household until she finds a new job in a completely new profession and I can't commit funds to anything right now except our household finances. I'm very sorry to have to forfeit my reservation on the list.

I thought I put my name down for the run but to be sure i did , please put me down for one of the exclusive ones! You can add my name as Darth Koopa please :)

ps. what’s the ETA to begin production ?

I would absolutely love to have a copper one if there is a spot available!!! Loved the MoM saber and this would be a perfect companion piece!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back