Done / Completed VERA KIT, (RUN IS DONE!)

Checkin in!

DLAP_casting.jpg

Work is progressing. See the above test casting of the D-LAP! Now it's basically just down to the scope mounts...

Ready by Christmas??!

Possibly, but with all the commotion surrounding the holidays it's more likely to be around Jan. (Note that it depends on how busy Morganthirteen is with other commitments, so no promises.) But as I've stated before... most of the molds are finished and ready... just a couple issues around the scopes to get sorted. Once we get close enough to talk about taking orders I'll have to go back and see how many people are still committed to getting one. It's been a long haul, this one!

CURRENT STATUS:
I'm currently waiting for Morganthirteen to do a buildup (no paint, just an assembly) of a full kit to show off and make sure everything is ready to go. Then we'll hopefully get this underway. I think the plan will be to do a one-time open run until the molds give out.

Small update. So, there ended up being a couple more parts to finish. The bullets... they are now in the works, but I'm not going to give a time-table as it's up to when Morganthirteen has time to work on them.

I'd originally asked if you had an idea for price but I see that you answered back on page 7 with an estimate of around $450 plus shipping.

Cheers,

Ted.

Thanks for the reply, JoaTrash FX.

I completely understand the price. I have several pieces by Morgan13 and I know your reputation. Vera seems like a bargain to me.

Those pictures say it all!

Cheers,

Ted.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back