Interest VERA KIT, (Firefly & Showtime)

Camaro91

That looks amazing, been following this on and off whenever I'm on the site. Would love to have one, just waiting on when it's ready.

JOATRASH FX

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That looks amazing, been following this on and off whenever I'm on the site. Would love to have one, just waiting on when it's ready.
It's getting there, but I've learned with this to not promise any end date. Morganthirteen wants to do a full assembly before we start offering them to make sure everything is perfect.

GrimmLV

Still in! Waiting patiently.... Since October of 2013. Seriously, I am NOT complaining, I think this is going to be most excellent when it is finished. It looks beautiful!

JOATRASH FX

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It's happening... moulds are ready and the first test buildup isin progress. Just waiting for Morganthirteen to have time enough to do the run as he's often swamped with work.

JOATRASH FX

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Latest is that everything is pretty much ready to go BUT Morganthirteen isn't happy with the results of casting the scopes. All the details and tiny undercuts are apparently making trouble... causing bubbles and such. He is looking into using a pressure chamber to cast them in but I don't have a time frame. He works so much that I don't want to pressure him too much but I'll give him a poke about it soon.